Suite 112, 1st Floor, Uniafric House, Koinange St.
P. O. Box 4293 - 00200 Nairobi
Visit our Webpage
ACE Project is widely used in disseminating conservation and environmental education programs among students in kindergarten through high school and tertiary colleges in Kenya.
ACE Project is based on the premise that young people have a vital interest in learning about our natural world. The program emphasizes wildlife because of its intrinsic and ecological values, as well as its importance as a basis for teaching how ecosystems function.
In the face of competing needs and pressures affecting the quality and sustainability of life on earth, ACE addresses the need for human beings to develop as responsible citizens of our planet. . The Project is unique in the following ways.
- An international network of students, educators, parents, community leaders, educational administrators, and representatives of resource agencies and conservation groups.
- A supplementary, interdisciplinary, instructional program for educators of students in kindergarten through high school.
- Ideal for integration into the teaching of science, social studies, language arts, math, art, physical education, health, music, and other curriculum areas.
- Appropriate for use by classroom teachers, resource specialists, home school teachers, naturalists, rangers, scout and youth leaders, camp counselors and other non-formal educators.
- A source of innovative techniques for teaching basic skills.
- Helping to address national standards for all students through activities that will engage all learning styles and learners.
- Balanced and fair, neither pro nor con on value-sensitive issues.
- Effective methods for teaching problem solving and decision making.
Extensively reviewed, tested, and evaluated.
- Praised by professional educators, wildlife biologists, parents, and students.
Captivating education--its lively, interactive, instructional strategies make learning fun!